Here are a bunch of links you might find interesting...
- I love articles like these...50 Times People Hit the Jackpot at the Goodwill
- And if you like milkshakes, this looks like a great opportunity from Farmer Boys
- Here are 65 Money-Saving Hacks
- It seems like every YouTube channel either wants to sell you something or stress you out. Dave Ramsey seems pretty stressed out over this situation. tldr; no kid needs a loan for a car, they should pay cash; a car is not an asset generally speaking; never do arbitrage with borrowed money.
- In another YouTube video (again, maybe it is just something to scare people as so many videos do), this guy talks about problems in the mortgage industry, particularly with Wells Fargo. Our mortgage is through Wells Fargo so I immediately logged into my mortgage account and printed off all the info I could in case any shenanigans start happening, at least I will have some sort of evidence.
- On the flip side, this is a very useful YouTube video from the Prepper Princess (I've definitely done some of these things she warns against!).
- Finally, $25k for 41 acres of property far and away from people? Sign me up!