A bunch of random things...
- We went grocery shopping today and got everything in the above picture for $49.01, saving $67.57 off the regular price. We got: 2 pineapples, a loaf of French bread, 8 pieces of fried chicken, a pound of cheese, two racks of ribs, 4 cinnamon rolls, 2 dozen eggs, 4 boxes of brownie mix, 5 lbs potatoes, 3 rolls of biscuits, 2 containers of Coffee Mate, and some heavy cream. We shopped only sale items/discounted app items and I think this was a good deal overall.
- 50 reasons Australia isn't on the top of my travel list.
- I made this breadstick recipe last week and hubby said they turned out better than Olive Garden breadsticks.
- And after much searching, I found this great (free!) file converter that works perfectly. For several months I took pictures in .heic format which used to be free to convert to .jpeg but then Microsoft started charging for the app to convert the pictures so I looked everywhere to be able to change my pictures to a format that I could actually view (making something free then later charging for it is--IMHO--a jerk move by these companies!).
- We are all set for our usual quiet Thanksgiving at home next week.
- The price of stamps is going up in January so I bought a few books which should keep me in stamps for the next year or so.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!