In this week's news...
- Obligatory cute cats photo above ^^
- I wholeheartedly agree with this list of things that have changed since the pandemic (and not in a good way).
- I just found this notice of a free e-book event and although the date has passed, it says authors often leave their books for free past the ending date. YMMV
- Reason #342 to delete Facebook. If I wasn't following so many walking and hiking groups I would have left FB completely by now. I'm still considering it.
- I like to sing in different languages. It is sort of a hobby and I can sing in around a dozen languages (even once on the radio and once on stage with some famous singers in the Philippines!). I thought I would try singing in Mongolian. Mongolian is a very very difficult language!
- I saw this video on YouTube and that is exactly how my grandparents lived on little money--not spending unless they absolutely needed something and keeping quality items forever,
- Tax season is coming up. I'm afraid to see how much I am going to owe :(
- Here is a massive list of freebies. And here is another list of freebies. Since my weekend should be pretty quiet, I may even apply for some of these.
- For the first time ever we exceeded our internet data limit of 1.25TB. That's A LOT of streaming. I am guessing we watch too much Roku and Samsung hub TV. Yikes.
- Finally, we have a full week of rain predicted to start next week. On the one hand, I am spoiled with sunny weather nearly year round so that much rain is icky IMHO, on the other hand, it is way better than the snow that many people around the country are getting!
Have a wonderful weekend!