Friday, April 13, 2012

A Quick Update

Sorry about the lack of posts.  Here's what I've been doing lately:

  • We recently made offer on house #14.  We really love this house and it is in perfect condition and in a great location (unfortunately it is DOUBLE the price we had originally decided to spend on a house). Ugh.
  • I have hardly got any of my goals for the week completed :(
  • Hubby said that as soon as we get a new house he will go paleo with me for a month.  He has amazing willpower so I am hoping that we get a house soon.
  • I have three books in various stages of development (I had a new book idea a couple of days ago and have since laid down 15,000 words on it. Holy. Cow.)
  • I just checked and my AdSense revenue seems to be growing a bit over past months. Yipee!
  • I have made no money this month towards my goal of a trip to the UK in the fall.  I don't even know why I make goals because I usual FAIL at them.  Double ugh.
  • And here's a picture from my collection because I haven't been anywhere to take pictures lately but my blog looks kind of bereft without them.
p.s. Happy Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the house!
    I know how frustrating it is, my husband and I FINALLY found a house that we were able to put in an offer on. Buyers are soo aggressive right now!

    ReplyDelete