- I want to get the box for my husband's family sent off to the Philippines. It's half done and it should cost about $200 for the TV and mailing costs. This should be do-able.
- I want to walk for at least an hour every day. I can easily fit this into my schedule if I am not so lazy!
- I want to order my mother's birth and death certificates (this would be $40 instead of $160 for mom, grandma, and grandpa all at the same time. Maybe ordering these for one person a week would be more realistic).
- I should get a check this week which will pay off the money I took from our emergency fund for the computer, next I will have to replace the money I took from the fund for the dentist.
- I want to write another article for Freelance Switch this week (I'm not sure if I am "official"with them or not but instead of submitting articles to them through their website like I have been doing, they gave me a password to their Wordpress account and told me to mark it 'for review'...hmmm).
That's all, this looks much more realistic. And I love the roses that are blooming right outside of where we live (hubby likes them because the complex takes care of them instead of him having to be the gardener!).