Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What Would You Do for Five Dollars? And a Few Other Things...

I just came across Fiverr and I am going to sign up and give it a whirl.  It looks pretty interesting, doing random things for $5.  While most people wouldn't think of five dollars being worth their effort, for me every dollar counts and if there is something simple I can do for $5 I will definitely do it.  Since I live in Las Vegas I figured I will advertise a few services such as remailing a letter from here, sending people post cards from here, and taking photos of Las Vegas landmarks for people.  I'll let you know how it goes.

And some more things:

  • I got my new phone from Amazon today, now I just have to figure out how to configure the internet on it.
  • WordPress makes me want to bang my head against a wall so I have decided to revert back to my old tried and true platforms for websites (Expression web and in a pinch, Kompozer) and blogging (Blogger) so you can find my newly remade website here and my other blog put back on Blogger here.  Arrgggg.
  • My most recent article on Freelance Switch can be found here.  I really need to write more articles for these guys (they pay $50 per article...if you want to write for them just go to Freelance Switch and click on the 'become a guest writer' link at the bottom of the right column).
  • Speaking of making extra money, Task Rabbit looks pretty interesting as well.  Unfortunately, they are not yet in my city.
  • Finally, this isn't a link I will put on my links list but I still thought you would find it interesting (not money-related at all unless you are in the medical/death/or injury prevention field).
Other than that, it is a beautiful sunny day in Las Vegas today.  How is your day going?

3 comments:

  1. That Fiverr website is very interesting! Thanks for mentioning it!
    I'm off now until Tues. I have no plans! I can do absolutely nothing if I want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiverr is pretty interesting looking. I'm going to check that out for sure.
    My day has been long but I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how it works for you, although I am so busy I don't know why I would worry, but it is always interesting to know!

    ReplyDelete