- Small homes are the thing these days (here and here). I like living in a smaller place but I'm not sure I could do 120 square feet of space only, it may be too claustrophobic.
- I don't know how to use FamilySearch well but it has been really useful for genealogy research. A couple of days ago someone posted this link in reddit genealogy and I found even more relatives from Scotland.
- Here's some great ideas for paying for college.
- Can you imagine having no mortgage payment? After we sold our last house, having no mortgage or utility payments is what allowed us to travel for so long. It is definitely one of my goals to get our mortgage paid off ASAP.
- r/frugal had a lot of interesting posts lately, instead of linking to them individually, here's the whole page.
Have a nice rest of the weekend!