Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! And my November Goals

First, I hope you have a wonderful Halloween!  Be careful driving if you are out after dusk (those little kids are way more concerned about their costume and candy than they are watching for cars) and enjoy the holiday.  We've decided to forego handing out candy this year (which is actually a good thing because I usually end up eating a goodly portion of it as I hand it out to the trick or treaters) and head down to Fremont to watch our first ever Las Vegas Halloween Parade.  We don't have costumes so we won't be able to participate in the parade but watching should be fun.
And here's my goals for November:

  • Work on my book every day (November is also National Novel Writing Month--NaNoWriMo)
  • Do something to earn money every day (my goal is to earn $2000 so I can pay for our cruise)
  • Get some sort of exercise every day.
  • Do some sort of free-ish activity every day (there are so many great things to do in Las Vegas that I need to get out more and take advantage of this quirk of our city)
So that's it...hopefully by the end of the month I will have a completed book, a cruise booked, a boomin' bod, and lots of cool photos for my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment