Saturday, October 27, 2012

My November Money-Earning Challenge

Actually I have two challenges for the month of November.

  • The first is to enter the RWA RITA contest which means I want to completely finish a novel I have been working on for ages by the end of November.  The novel is nearly finished but it needs significant polishing.  Also, with this contest, entry applications are due by the end of November but the actual manuscript doesn't have to be submitted until the first of January.  But, since November is NaNoWriMo, I figured now is as good a time as any to finally get this book done.
  • My second challenge is to earn enough money during the month of November to pay for our February cruise and airfare which I estimate to be around $2000.  Since it really doesn't look like I will be getting an actual job, that means I need to get busy making money in a variety of other ways.  I did this challenge a year or so ago and really surprised myself with how much money I was able to make so hopefully it will work out well again.  Since I have been building websites all day (and reading teeny tiny code) everything looks practically blurry so I will have to lay out the details of my challenge tomorrow.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend and if you are on the east coast, batten down the hatches and BE CAREFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment