First, you post a picture... I love dahlias!
- Reading: 'A Dangeous Love' by Sabrina Jeffries. I was able to check out the ebook from my local library and download it to the Kindle app on my computer.
- Watching: Nothing now but soon the news...I want to find out what is happening on the East Coast.
- Listening to: Hubby watching a video of one of our family reunions from 20 years ago. The kids were young teenagers then!
- Cooking/Baking: Nothing. Hubby is going to cook me a nice shrimp and bok choy stir fry for dinner though. He is an awesome cook!
- Happy you accomplished this week: Remade eight websites in WordPress. Whew! There was quite the learning curve, culminating when I spent four hours today looking through code and tweaking it to try to get rid of the page names. Then I found the little box at the bottom of each page that said "hide page names". Duh.
- Looking forward to next week: Halloween. We don't even have a plan yet so either we will stay home and give away candy or go downtown to the Fremont Experience and hang with all of the revelers.
- Thankful for today: My amazing hubby--he is always so sweet to me!
- Are you located in an are that's supposed to be affected by Hurricane Sandy? Nope, thank goodness.