Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Quick Update

This will be quick because I don't have much to report on but here's what's been happening around here...

  • My seasonal job officially ends next Sunday.  Boy was that quick!  But the extra few hundred dollars is nice.  I may need to find some other sort of work to finish paying for the cruise though because this didn't quite pay enough for our trip.
  • Hubby went to the Goodwill today (half off senior day) by himself.  I told him not to do that but he said he was bored so he brought home $14 worth of t shirts (which is 17 t shirts!).  I guess the grandkids are going to get care packages with a lot of t shirts in them!
  • It is freezing cold in Las Vegas!  I don't remember it being this cold last year.  At least we aren't digging out of the snow like out friends in Seattle though!
  • I'm still debating if I want to spend my hard earned money on a new smartphone.  That's $300!  And the only person I really call is the hubby.  
I hope you are all warm and toasty in your homes...the weather around the US (and Canada too!) seems to be super cold and snowy this week!

1 comment:

  1. 17 shirts for $14 is awesome.. wow! Great shopping hubby!! :)

    We have an android phone, but no "extras" on it... I think if you'd use it a LOT for everything, go for it! But for just plain old phone calls.. meh. Hubby wants an iphone but for us, it's insane. We can't afford to spend that much on a phone, or the outrageous data plans. My BFF spends $80/month on a cell phone plan... *faint* lol

    ReplyDelete