Thursday, May 30, 2013

My First Day of Work (and I didn't Quit!)

When hubby dropped me off for my first day of work today at the WSOP he said he would keep his cell phone nearby in case I didn't like the job and quit (if I don't like a job I tend not to stick around).  Fortunately the job was fine (kind of...mostly confusing but I guess that is because it was the first day) and it was non stop.  I even got an hour and a half of over time because it was so busy.  So now I am dead on my feet but overall happy with the job because there is no time to be bored and the hours go by super fast.  This should be an interesting (and lucrative!) six weeks.
p.s. I can't believe how much people spend on poker!  If hubby pulled out thousands and thousands of dollars and dropped it on the cashiers table to get into a poker game I would probably faint but these guys act like thousands of dollars isn't, well, thousands of dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for making it through the first day! Fast is good! Lucrative is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think these people are rich or are they people with gambling problems? Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete