- Today is the brother-in-law's birthday. I will have the nieces make him a card, I will bake him a cake and have the nieces decorate it, we used FillASeat to get tickets for the BIL and SIL to go to a show tonight, and hubby will probably cook them a nice dinner unless they decide to go out.
- We have to get downtown and get the tax exemption paper from the state office because our car registration will be coming due next month.
- We MUST fix the leaky toilet. One of our toilets has a steady leak (probably a flapper problem but it is easiest to just change out the whole insides of the toilet) so we need to get the replacement kit and fix it ASAP (it's a waste of money to just let it leak).
- We will drop the SIL and her grandkids off at the local water park for the day tomorrow so that will give me a free "day off" (you won't believe how loud the kids are--it always sounds like a war zone around here! Hopefully they will burn off all of their excess energy tomorrow :)
- I got to vacuum last night when the hubby took everyone to walk around The Strip and see the sights so that is off my list now.
- I really really need to get my next book finished--I haven't worked on it in over a week! On a happy night, the royalties from my last book tripled last month! Yeah tourism season in Washington State :)
- I miss doing genealogy research but just haven't had any time to do anything on that project in weeks. I will resume working on this project after the job ends.
I think that is all. Sorry I haven't been posting much on your blogs recently but I do read them each morning when I drink my tea. Also here are a couple of interesting links I found recently: