Monday, June 24, 2013

A Quick Update

Yeah I get two day off.  Boo I have so much stuff to do!  But I am still loving the job and the time has really flown by!  We only have about a week and a half left before the tournament starts winding down and by July 8th or so I will probably be finished with the job.  Here's what I have to do today and tomorrow:

  • Today is the brother-in-law's birthday.  I will have the nieces make him a card, I will bake him a cake and have the nieces decorate it, we used FillASeat to get tickets for the BIL and SIL to go to a show tonight, and hubby will probably cook them a nice dinner unless they decide to go out.
  • We have to get downtown and get the tax exemption paper from the state office because our car registration will be coming due next month.
  • We MUST fix the leaky toilet.  One of our toilets has a steady leak (probably a flapper problem but it is easiest to just change out the whole insides of the toilet) so we need to get the replacement kit and fix it ASAP (it's a waste of money to just let it leak).
  • We will drop the SIL and her grandkids off at the local water park for the day tomorrow so that will give me a free "day off" (you won't believe how loud the kids are--it always sounds like a war zone around here!  Hopefully they will burn off all of their excess energy tomorrow :)
  • I got to vacuum last night when the hubby took everyone to walk around The Strip and see the sights so that is off my list now.
  • I really really need to get my next book finished--I haven't worked on it in over a week!  On a happy night, the royalties from my last book tripled last month!  Yeah tourism season in Washington State :)
  • I miss doing genealogy research but just haven't had any time to do anything on that project in weeks. I will resume working on this project after the job ends.
I think that is all.  Sorry I haven't been posting much on your blogs recently but I do read them each morning when I drink my tea.  Also here are a couple of interesting links I found recently:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are super-busy and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete