- I only walked 16 miles last week (my week runs from Saturday thru Friday) which is four miles less than the previous week but I started this week out well by doing a 10k volksmarch so hopefully this week's walking will be back up around 20 miles. Plus the new shoes are working really well.
- I've often thought that downsizing to 100 possessions would be wonderful (mostly because I live with a pack rat I think).
- And I thought this was an interesting article on choosing poverty. While we are above the poverty line, some family members still wonder why we have chosen to be poor since we decided to retire and not work and earn a lot of money so we will have a lot of money to spend so we would be "normal". I rather enjoy not being normal.
- The government decided to get its act together (kind of, not really, but it looks good on paper) so no worries about hubby's social security and pension checks arriving on time next month).
- The weather is still perfect in Las Vegas (mid 70s and sunny while other places around the country are already getting snow).
- I find the new Genealogy Roadshow on PBS fascinating!
Have a wonderful weekend!