And five more things:
- It has been raining here for more than 24 hours. This is the most rain I've ever seen in Vegas!
- I told the hubby I am doing this endurance walk in May. He looked at me like O-O
- I was missing the Pacific Northwest but now that is is so overcast and rainy I think I will only miss the Pacific Northwest in the summer and be thankful I am not there in the winter.
- We finally had to turn the heat on (again). We had the heat on for a couple of days at the beginning of the month but it warmed up so we turned it off. It is cold now so on goes the heat, probably until late February.
- Hubby just took the turkey out of the freezer and put in the fridge so it could start defrosting. We bought it after the holidays last year and saw on the still-attached price tag that we paid $5 for it. Wow.