We wrapped towels around our outdoor faucets so they wouldn't freeze, but other than that, we don't have much in the way of things for bad weather since we sold or gave away everything winter-related (snow shovel, tire chains, winter boots, etc) before we left Seattle.
Five happy things from this week:
- I checked Zillow and the value of our house has increased $40,000 since we bought it (!!)
- A girl I used to work with five years ago called me out of the blue and asked if I could make a website for one of her work projects--of course I said YES!
- I thought I would get many less hours with my current freelance project because the girl I am working for will be out due to surgery for the next couple of weeks but she gave me lots of stuff to do while she is gone.
- It's National Finals Rodeo week and there are thousands and thousands of cowboys roaming around Las Vegas this week which is very cool to see :)
- I made a turkey pot pie with Thanksgiving leftovers and it came out great (surprisingly!).
And some interesting links: