- Walk: 2 miles (971 miles to go. Perfect walking weather this afternoon!)
- No spend: Spent $12.48 ($3.34 for the Blast and $9.14 for the crab--he was a big guy and will probably make three meals for hubby).
- Update this blog: yep
- Update client's blog: yep
- Photo: yep (the crab)
- Client work: 2 hours
- Genealogy: stopped by the library and they showed me how to order old copies of newspapers through their inter-library loan program...I will be ordering like a fiend this evening!
- Writing: yep. LOVE my tablet. Where ever I am I write and write and write and at the end of the day I end up with three or four pages to add to my main manuscript.
On a side note, since I have been doing my daily goals each day I haven't had time to hang out online (reddit, reading the news, Facebook, etc) which is exactly what I was hoping for. I am much happier when I consume less media...probably since most media is depressing or rage inducing or sad or otherwise negative.