I haven't done a volksmarch in ages so I thought today would be a perfect day to add a bit more mileage towards my goal of walking 1,000 miles this year. Here's some things I noticed while walking around downtown Las Vegas...
- If you weight more than 350 pounds you get to eat free at the Heart Attack Grill. Although whether you would want to eat there is up for debate.
- I walked by this cigar store and the ladies were rolling cigars by hand. Cool!
- And then I walked by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (of TV fame) and wondered why people would stand outside for hours in the hot sun just to get into a pawn shop.
- The Smith Center Symphony Park had some pretty cool public art on display (see photo above).
- And the new Container Park is very cool as well (today there was a wonderful smell of barbecue as I walked by and there was live entertainment on the main stage).