Monday, March 3, 2014

Today I Am...

One of my goals this month is to blog every day.  Due to a lack of ideas, I'll just tell you what I am doing today...

  • We played free bingo first thing this morning (we used to play more often but it is so early that we need to be up by 7am to play.  Yawn.  But since we are doing one "adventure" a day, bingo it was).
  • Then hubby bowled (yeah...he is hanging onto his 198 average and will win some money for this at the end of the season).
  • We went home and cooked up a (small) storm.  Four of the cousins just got back from a cruise and didn't have any food cooked so we told them to stop by and get take out--from our house.  On the menu: adobo, pancit palabok (both Filipino dishes), and chocolate cake.
  • I downloaded two more ebooks from our local library.
  • I walked two miles (another goal is to walk AT LEAST two miles a day...how hard can that be???).
  • We picked up a big bag of chopped kale at the 99 cent store so I made kale chips. Yum!
  • I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Galaxy Note phone.  Their tracking thing doesn't seem to be working so I am waiting...and waiting.  It could be here today or tomorrow or the day after.
  • I'm listening to the TV news.  And it is all bad news.  Which is why I liked living in a small town.  Bad news comes occasionally but in a big city, bad news--deaths in car crashes, murders, cruelty, etc--happens on a daily basis.
  • I think I will go make a smoothie (ice, strawberries, banana, coconut milk).  Our local store had a great price on 3 pound boxes of fresh strawberries so I need to do something with them.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment