Saturday, July 21, 2018

It's Been an Odd Week!


First of all it's been really stormy!  I've had emergency notices on my phone for a dust storm, thunderstorm, and flash flooding for the last few days.  Next week it's supposed to be 114 degrees for a few days!

We were out and about a couple days ago and hubby found $100 just laying on the ground.  We waited around for a while to see if someone might come back looking for it but no one showed up.  We were kind of weirded out about it and didn't know what to do so ended up keeping it.

I updated my walking website and hope to get into a few big walking events in the next few months.

We tried Chick Fil A for the first time and were summarily unimpressed.  People make a huge deal about the place and wait in long lines to get in but to us it was just a chicken sandwich...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment