Thursday, August 23, 2018

New Sheets!

Off I went to Ross today and found a wonderful set of new sheets!  100% cotton (very important) and 650 thread count (also important) for only $30!  When I find a set of sheets I like we use them until they are worn thin because it seems like the more you wash them the comfier they become. 

I was looking at Neiman Marcus online and was shocked to see that they sell ONE sheet for $800!  I didn't even know they had sheets that were so expensive until I read another lady's blog where she raved about finding sheets she liked for much less than the $1200 (!?) she usually pays.  Holy cow!  I can't even imagine what it would be like to sleep on such expensive sheets.  Are they really that much better than run-of-the-mill Ross sheets?  I'll probably never know but for now I'm super happy with my (cheap) comfy cotton sheets!

2 comments:

  1. You did well! They have expensive sheets so those wealthy can spend their money and brag about the cost of sheets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'd be afraid to sleep on a sheet set costing near $2000!

      Delete