Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Kondo Affect

Like many people, we happened upon the Marie Kondo show on Netflix and even though we have only watched a few episodes apparently hubby was inspired.  We didn't have anything planned today so he went into his closet and organized it to death!


Actually our house is pretty clean and organized all of the time anyway but these sorts of shows make us want to organize even more.  I think it is watching the before and after part that is so inspiring (Queer Eye is my favorite show on this topic but their season is short so it is a long wait to watch new shows).  I think I will tackle the kitchen tomorrow as stuff seems to multiple in the kitchen at an alarming rate!

2 comments:

  1. I read that thrift stores are getting tons more donations since that show started airing. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that too so I guess now would be a great time for thrifting if there is something specific you are looking for!

      Delete