- Walked to Baskin Robbins so I could get a Blast (my SIL gave me a gift card for this place for my birthday so this was free and now I am awake!).
- Hubby cleaned the fish tank. This is a major undertaking and takes quite a bit of time. Needless to say, we have all the time in the world right now.
- I watched this nice video on TED Talks which was kind of reassuring in the face of the pandemic.
- I did a bit of work in the yard but I need to change my schedule and do any yard work that needs to be done to the early morning. It was 92 degrees today and is supposed to reach 102 degrees next Wednesday...eeekkk.
- We continue to get our money's worth with Netflix. We watched a movie together today (rare as hubby usually watches movies while I read books) and then hubby will continue his binge-watching of Narcos-related series.
- My niece got married today but it wasn't live-streamed so we "missed" the wedding. It was only her, the groom, the minister, and her two kids in a park. I guess that may be the "new normal" for a while?
- I'm going to check out these "virtual tours" of popular places around Las Vegas later today.
- I saw an article today that said we may soon only have reruns to watch on TV because nothing is filming now. Oddly enough, I happen to love watching reruns of old TV shows!
- FYI, if you need a seed starter and can't get to the store/don't want to spend money on this item, use an egg carton!
- Also FYI, usually we can only get our free credit reports once a year but right now, annualcreditreport.com is offering FREE weekly credit reports through April 2021!
Saturday, April 25, 2020
10 Things We Did Today
Just another day in quarantine...so far today we...