- Hubby and I have been doing at least one fun activity each day since the beginning of the year. Today we went to the BMX Nationals (see photo above), also this week I did a 10k walk, we went to a friend's house for brunch, checked out a new Hawaiian store, made lemon bars with lemons from our tree (they didn't come out that great), changed out all of the smoke/CO detectors in our house (this should be done every seven years, we were on year ten!), and watched a three-hour video on the science of covid.
- Here's an FYI if you earn money online and are paid through a cash app.
- I saw this Taco Lover's Pass from Taco Bell (I never eat there, I like Dell Taco better, but others might find this to be a great deal).
- This deal gives people three free months of Mint Mobile (we use Mint and love it!).
- Here's a great deal on a haircut at Great Clips (you need to reload the site to get a new coupon code for each person who wants to use the coupon).
- Here are 22,529 extraordinary sites to see around the world (we will be really happy when we can resume traveling but it doesn't look like it will be this year with the way covid is going).
- Finally, we plan to stay off the roads this evening and tomorrow as Presidents Biden and Obama along with many other dignitaries will be here for the funeral of one of our former senators. These sorts of events usually bring traffic to a complete halt for quite a while so avoiding it all together is the best plan.
I hope you all have a great week!