Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas Eve!

I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Eve (or Christmas depending on where in the world you are).

Today we are baking for our last party of the year.  The brownies are done...

The Brussell's sprouts came on a branch (I've never seen them growing so I didn't know they grew on a branch!)...

And I opened a gift from a friend in Japan and have no idea what most of these things are.  There are two scarves, a couple packs of orange candy, but the other packets I have no idea what they are.  Maybe tea?  I need to break out my Japanese dictionary to figure this out (or maybe try one of those apps that translates written Japanese into English).

Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

  1. The first time I saw Brussel's sprouts on the stem, I was shocked. Brownies look delicious. Let us know what the gifts are. Merry Christmas to you and your husband.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Apparently, the little packets are different kinds of tea. I opened one and it was green tea bags.

      Delete