Sunday, March 24, 2024

Happy Holy Week!

Although we don't do much for Holy Week (hubby hasn't been in a Catholic church for more than 40 years), it is a big deal to some of our friends.  Today is Palm Sunday and next Sunday will be Easter (again, we don't really do anything for this holiday as the kids and grandkids are all far away).  

Here is the mommy cat...

I probably jinxed myself when I raved about the warm weather because the cold and clouds rolled in today...

And I have no idea what to make about the Princess Kate situation.  Some people are saying her cancer video was made by AI.  I looked at other examples of AI-generated videos and I am shocked at how real they are!  Examples here and here.  If these are glimpses of the future, I don't like it :/

Tonight is the full moon (worm moon) and there will also be a lunar eclipse.  I'm definitely going to check it out this evening/early morning!

Finally, here are 30 frugal tips.


6 comments:

  1. Mommy cat is beautiful! We are still having very chilly mornings here in lower Alabama. I'm afraid we will jump into the heat and humidity of summer before we get the chance to have some nice comfortable days with sun and temps in the upper 70s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping we have a long stretch between needing heat and AC just to save on energy costs!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty kitty! I'm not sure of what to make of the video of Kate, either. I've seen people saying how her eyebrow looks wonky in it, and I can kind of see that. At this point nothing will surprise me. I'm also not a fan of this AI video stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much me...at this point, nothing would surprise me!

      Delete
  3. There are people who need drama, need to be author of chaos. I don't believe it is AI. Birmingham weather is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spring in the deep south--the weather is so nice then, not as hot and humid as summers!

      Delete