Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of My Money Challenge

Here's what I did today for my money challenge:
  • I totally remade one of my websites that gets the most visitors (1000+ per day).  Now instead of each page having one small Adsense ad on it, each of the pages has two Adsense blocks, one PayPal "donate" button, and an Amazon box where people can order right from the site and I will get a percentage of their purchases via the AdSense affiliates program.  I came across this link with ideas for adding additional ad services to my site but haven't tried any of them yet.
  • I signed up for Trial Juries which is an online "mock trial" system that provides real lawyers with online "jurors" who will review their cases.  If they choose you for a case, it says it will take about an hour to review the case and after you provide feedback you will get paid $30.  Sounds like fun! I hope they choose me!
Overall not much for the day but remaking the website took hours.  I'm glad it is finished! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are on the right track! Keep us posted

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so new to the blogland, only about 2 months in. You have some great information! Just love the concept of CASH only living.

    ReplyDelete