Friday, November 25, 2011

Some Links to Check Out While Eating Your Thanksgiving Leftovers

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had a great time with the cousins in Las Vegas.  I volunteered to cook dinner and this is the first time I was actually nervous about cooking--here was a big extended family that we only met up with recently and I didn't want to disappoint them.  I had visions of the turkey being raw, the pies being burnt, and every other Thanksgiving disaster I could think of.  Fortunately all came out well (thanks to years of teaching by my grandmother) and everyone ate until they were practically comatose.  Good times!  Oh, we also skipped Black Friday.  There really isn't anything that we need and, as a rule, hubby generally doesn't like shopping.  He likes it even less when there are huge crowd and people pushing each other out of the way just to get to the sale items. 
Here's some links to check out while you are enjoying your leftovers today:

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your Thansgiving meal went well!! :) I don't blame you for skipping shopping! I'd have stayed home too! lol! Great links, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete