Happy New Year from sunny Las Vegas! I think 2018 is going to be a wonderful year! We decided to stay home last night instead of braving the huge crowds on the Las Vegas Strip. I am also happy to report that I was able to complete my entire daily new year resolution list today--this is the first time I have started a new year with only a handful of daily resolutions and they all got done easily and with no stress.
- No spend: I spent $0 today!
- Walk five miles: I did one mile on the treadmill and four miles around the conference center of the casino we went to today. I use the Charity Miles app to track my mileage and it also donates a bit of money to the charity of my choice for every mile I walk.
- Activity: bingo (hubby paid; we didn't win).
- Eat healthy: vegan all day!!! Yeah!
- Daily blog posts: here it is :)
- Knit: I watched a couple of how-to video to get some idea of what I am supposed to do.
- Play piano: I watched this how-to video and it was really helpful, I can now play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star much to hubby's amazement.
- Less than an hour of social media: I took Facebook and reddit off my tablet and phone and spent less than an hour on reddit overall today. I also took all the shopping and deal/bargains apps off my phone, tablet, and start page so I wouldn't be tempted to buy anything.
- Writing: I am working on updating a new edition of my already published book so it is mostly confirming information and editing; I hope to have this done by March.
On another note, in the US the cost of postage stamps will go up on January 21.