Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saving Money on My Hair


That's me in the photo.  Actually it's my hair.  Today I had hubby give me a haircut in order to save money.  I've been doing this for about five years and so far, so good.  Before, he steadfastly refused to try cutting my hair even though he cut the kid's hair until they moved out but I finally talked him in to trying and it came out pretty good.  I usually get a professional haircut every four months and have hubby give it a trim every month just to keep it manageable.  It's a great way to save money. 

1 comment:

  1. All the more power to you have your husband cut your hair for you. My husband has been cutting my hair for me since shortly after we first started dating. He always does a great job, I get plenty of compliments and I can’t beat the price. I have had friends ask me to share my stylist and he has given haircuts to friends of mine. I have heard people say it is a control thing, and I tell them it is indeed, I have control over how my hair is cut and when I want it done. I like have my husband comb my hair and touch me rather than a stranger in my personal space. Hubby does the children’s haircuts each month and even his daughter who is out of the house and married asks her dad to cut her hair still. Great bonding time.

    ReplyDelete