Sunday, August 26, 2018

The Weekend Reset

I've wanted to revamp my health a bit but it is really hard when you are always on the go.  Since this was a quiet weekend with nothing specific on the calendar, I decided to stay home and focus on healthy eating.  On Friday I cleaned out the fridge then hit up a couple of stores to get all kinds of fresh fruit and vegetables.  By Saturday morning I was ready.  I ate only WFPB (whole food, plant-based) vegan/nutritarian food, exercised maybe double what I usually do, and binge watched Joel Fuhrman videos.  Here are some great videos to watch if you want to reboot your eating habits:

Overall I feel...OK.  The first few days of a significant diet change usually makes you feel like crap because you are detoxing from caffeine, sugar. etc.  I hope to sustain this for at least a month or so just to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment