- Thursday is Valentine's Day. Are you ready? Hubby and I will probably just go out for lunch and he always makes me a card (he is pretty artistic!) which I always look forward to.
- The government may or may not go into shutdown again (hopefully not!) in four days.
- Friends from Seattle to Maine are being hammered by snow with more storms set to hit tomorrow and the next day. Needless to say, we like watching the snow from afar (although there were actual snow flakes falling in Las Vegas last night but of course they didn't stick!).
- I'll probably finish up our taxes this week and send them in with the few hundred dollars we owe. Blech.
- We will get to go to the Mob Museum for free again this weekend. Our local police department holds monthly community forums on topics of interest (the topic is terrorism this month) and then we get free entry into the museum. Fun!
Monday, February 11, 2019
5 Things for This Week
In no particular order...