Friday, March 1, 2019

Manifesting Free Stuff?


I'm not sure if I am using my "higher powers" to manifest free things or if I am just paying more attention to things (like when you decide you want a certain type of car then you suddenly start seeing that kind of car everywhere) but over the past week I have got: a free pizza (a new pizza place opened near our home and there was a coupon for a free pizza in our junk mail so we tried it out), a free apple (the cashier dropped the apple I was going to buy yesterday when she went to scan it and said I could get a new apple or she would just give me the dropped apple for free...I took the free apple), a free candy bar and an orange (I was walking by a lady at the bowling center and she said 'hi this is for you' and handed me a big snickers bar and an orange!), then I got $116 in cash rewards (I was checking an old credit card a couple days ago since I want to keep better track of my credit cards to make sure there are no charges on them and I scrolled down and saw $116 in cash rewards which I immediately transferred into my bank account; that must have been there for a few years and I didn't even know it), finally hubby won at both poker and bowling so he gave me $50.  Wow!  Whichever it is, I hope all of this free stuff continues to roll in!

1 comment:

  1. It's the Law of Attraction working for you! You must be throwing off positive vibes. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete