We went on our daily walk today and ducked into the Dollar Store to pick up some bottles of liquid hand soap that hubby likes. He picked up one bottle last week and really likes it because it is extra moisturizing--washing our hands so much makes them dry and crunchy so this soap is a nice change for our hands. The store wasn't very busy, about half the people shopping there were wearing masks and the other half weren't. I took my mask with me and put it on when we went into the store. Wearing a mask is pretty awful IMHO--it's uncomfortable and kind of suffocating!
On another note, here are some interesting links...
- You might get your stimulus check tomorrow!
- The percentage of American workers in each wage bracket
- Some tips for being a virtual traveler
- 100+ Positive Changes to Make in Your Life
- I like to read medical studies but I'm not sure why this link came up in my feedreader since it was an old study. Anyway, I was kind of surprised that an entire study was conducted to tell people that when falling from a great height, a parachute is a good idea!