- I opened my feedreader and this post came up on top. I've followed Cheapchick's blog for years and this was just terribly sad news.
- Since yesterday the conspiracy boards have been lit up with the Wayfair pedo conspiracy. Who knows if this is true but literally it seems like there is a new scandal that sets off the internet every. single. day.
- And this headline, 'US is approaching one of the most unstable times in its history' certainly didn't do anything to improve things.
- It's ridiculously hot here. So no outdoor activities at all.
- 32% of US households missed their July housing payments. This is certainly foreboding and will impact our entire economy...or what's left of it.
- Personally I am feeling fat and frumpy and disappointed that the state is dragging its feet on unemployment as I had hoped to use that money to pay off the car by now. Apparently our state is out of money to pay unemployment so there's that.
- We are heading into what will most likely be a nightmare election season.
- Fights--physical fights--over masks are a daily occurrence.
Just a downer day. Hopefully things turn around but it looks like things will get worse before they get better. Also, I couldn't comment on Cheapchick's blog but her and her family have my deepest prayers...I will definitely be praying for a miracle for her and her family!