...was a bit stormy! In other news...
- We are now up to four cats. A big, new, black cat showed up a few days ago and while he is quite skittish, he is more than happy to stop by and eat breakfast with the other cats.
- All of our guests have left so I spent yesterday cleaning and doing laundry and reorganizing the pantry and making a shopping list of the stuff we need to restock. It was fun seeing family members we haven't seen in years!
- I was flipping through the TV channels and landed on the reality show Extreme Cheapskates. I watched an episode thinking I might learn something new but when I saw this part (a lady didn't want to pay for a dentist so had her husband yank out her aching tooth with pliers?!?) I figured that was enough reality TV for one day!
- I found this lady on YouTube and she has a channel that is both hilarious and informative on the topic of menopause.
- Here is some information a class-action lawsuit for Verizon customers. Every once in a while I look through the current class action refunds list and sign up for anything I qualify for; it's nice getting an unexpected check in the mailbox every now and then. There are a lot of class action rebate websites, here is one example.
- Crime in my city continues to be as insane as usual (this week's example). No wonder they set the TV show CSI in Las Vegas!