- I changed all of my email and other online passwords (I have been meaning to do this for ages but never got around to it).
- I backed up all of my files on a thumb drive (again, when I was working I would back up my files religiously every week because there was so much work I didn't want to lose but since I am not working I get a bit lazy so it has been a while since I did this).
- I watched a couple of TED talks. These are sooo fascinating.
- I decided to do my genealogy research one person at a time. Each day I research someone new and today it was my grandfather's turn. I have already sent for his birth and death certificates and today was able to gather most of the information for his file. Note that when I began researching my family genealogy I had NO IDEA he had been married before (I found his marriage certificate to another woman prior to marrying my grandmother). For decades no one even mentioned this! I was shocked!!
- I am still doing Paleo. I haven't had a grain in three days. But I did decided to add back dairy because it is practically my favorite food group and a bit of cheese and a teeny tiny milkshake is keeping me from totally failing. I will try to be grain free for the rest of the month just to see if there is any change in my body from going without it for a month.
Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!