- The purse, of course, featured here.
- A book (I always carry a book with me to kill time if I end up waiting in a casino...thus the need for a tablet as outlined in today's post).
- A couple of kleenex
- A small notebook from Barnes and Noble
- My two favorite pens (a Zebra F 402 and a Pilot Precise V7)
- A basic cell phone
- A wallet with all of my ID, bank cards, etc in it
- Sunglasses (it is Las Vegas after all)
- Keys (exactly two, one to the house, one to the car)
- And a little flowery pack that I keep a bunch of useful items in (pocket knife, thumb drive of my computer files, tampon, two bandaids, tiny flashlight, $1 in quarters, safety pin, rubber band, a wet wipe, a packet of aspirin, and floss)
What isn't pictured is the camera that I always carry with me (Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS) since I didn't have another camera handy to take a picture with.
Also, I sometimes carry a small bag of makeup in my purse but in the summer I have decided not to because it is soooo hot outside and I don't want it to melt if I happen to stay outside too long so I put my makeup on in the morning and hope it stays on all day.
What's in your purse?