- I downloaded a free ebook from the library.
- I scanned and deposited a check from a client into my bank account.
- I was able to pay the car insurance, internet, and trash bills online.
- I updated one of my blogs and even added some Adsense links to it (those fractions of a cent add up!).
- I noticed that the letters were wearing off my computer so I contacted HP's warranty department via online chat and they are sending me a free replacement keyboard.
- I followed the presidential debate both on TV and online (Twitter, CNN, and Reddit).
- I talked to a couple of friends on FaceBook (I hardly ever talk on the phone any more).
- I made my own vinaigrette dressing for my salad thanks to a recipe I just looked up online.
It's amazing how many things we don't need to "go and do" any more because of the internet!