Monday, January 14, 2013

A Few Quick Updates

A few things...

  • I moved my blog off of Wordpress yet again (it was a total pain in the ass to update...pictures took forever to load, when they loaded, and it was just a giant hassle).  Blogger seems to be a better blogging platform so here I am again with my other blog reestablished on blogger (not the Cash Only Living blog, it will stay right where it's at!).
  • This post on reddit got a huge amount of publicity because, well, it can get you a ton of money.  Here's the direct link for class action rebates.
  • This has absolutely nothing to do with cash only living but I thought it was funny that yesterday was designated no pants subway ride day.  I mean, it's January.  In New York.
  • Here's a short blog post from Chris Brogan about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment