Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Goal Knocked off the List

Today the hubby and I bundled up (it was 28 degrees this morning!) and head out on a hike to Red Rock Canyon.  This does three things...first, it was one of the goals on my 2013 goal list which has now been completed, second, it counts as my daily exercise (it was a three mile hike from the desert into part of Red Rock Canyon to a hidden grotto), and third, we found yet another hike we can take people on (learning this was both free, from the parks service, and guided so we didn't get lost!).
Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home when I switched bags so I only got a couple of photos with my really old, really unsmart camera--the view of this partially frozen "grotto" was much nicer than what the photo shows!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful; I would love to do some hiking!

    ReplyDelete