Monday, February 18, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

We are still keeping up a pretty busy schedule.  Here's what's happening:

  • It's a bright, sunny day with temps hovering around the high 60s (why we didn't move south sooner I'll never know.  While I love Seattle in the summer, late fall through late spring there is thoroughly depressing because it is grey every single day.  Yeah Las Vegas!).
  • We did our Monday hike and it was wonderful--not too hot, not too cold, and we are beginning to know almost everyone in the group so there are lots of good conversations going on while we hike.
  • Eekk.  I'm not sure what I did to my camera but if you take a look at the photo above, you will see a big fingerprint-looking thing at the top.  I don't remember touching the lens but lately all of the pictures I take that have a light background come up with that smudge on them even though I have cleaned the lens on my camera about three times now.  Do I need to get a new camera? :I
  • I'm glad we jumped on the tickets for Cirque du Soleil.  Apparently they sold out pretty quickly but fortunately we got some of the last remaining tickets ($99 for both of us!).  We will be going to the Beatles Love show next weekend which got excellent reviews on Yelp.  We are both really looking forward to the show (even though it is a 9:30pm show but better later than never!).
  • Our schedule looks to be busy for the next couple of months.  We are still debating about when to do the cruise but some other of my goals are already set including a family reunion in April and then walking a marathon the week after the reunion.  Ideally right after the marathon I would hop on my bike and ride back down the coast to Mexico since the marathon is in Victoria BC Canada but the bike ride part is still up in the air as well (I have visions of the hubby following me on my bike at 5 miles per hour for 2000 miles and it just seems weird but he has already opted out of any sort of bike ride).

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you that you got the Cirque tickets!

    ReplyDelete