In keeping with the concept, here is my list of "top 10 blogs" in no particular order (excluding An Exacting Life because that's the rules although I do love her blog because it's interesting and listy which I absolutely love).
- Clamco: Lorraine was the first person to comment on my blog which surprised me to no end because someone actually read my blog! Since then she has been inspiring and a great cheerleader and an overall wonderful person (not to mention an EBay diva which makes reading her blog so fascinating!).
- My 1/2 Dozen Daily: Carla is clever and artistic and her blog photos are amazing (did I mention she frugally runs a family of six plus an online business plus a popular blog? Wow!).
- That British Woman: Gil has a wonderful blog. I love her British sense of humor and all of the interesting things she posts about Canada (for our nearest neighbor, I thought I knew a lot about Canada until I started reading her blog!).
- Out My Window: Kim is one of the busiest people I know (well, not like ever met, but by reading her blog I feel as if I know her) and while she documents her ups and downs and struggles, she always comes out a winner so she is very inspiring!
- Living Richly in Retirement: I have been following Barb's blog for ages and from one retiree to another, I tend to learn a lot from her and her wonderful blog!
- Tales from the Trenches: Cassie is another blogger who is listy and organized and I always learn something from reading her fascinating blog.
- My Journey to Eliminate Debt: I always check this blog since she talks about getting out of debt and Dave Ramsey and getting more organized...basically all of the things that interest and inspire me.
- Shaking the Money Tree: Jolie is another blogger that I follow regularly. Like the rest of us, she has her financial challenges, financial success, and lots of other interesting things to blog about.
- One Family One Income: I just started following this blog recently but I really find it fascinating (maybe because she says stuff like "eekkk" like I do?). Definitely a fun read!
- Digging Out of Debt, One Spoonful at a Time: These sisters write a wonderful blog about getting out of debt and about the mundane stuff of every day life which, oddly enough, I find fascinating.
And seven things about me:
- I don't sleep with a pillow (apparently that is odd).
- I like to eat food one item at a time so mostly I graze through my meals (buffets make me nauseous).
- My pet peeve is when people use big words incorrectly (better to use a smaller, less impressive word correctly then a big, impressive word incorrectly).
- I love communicating with people (in different languages, in writing, to figure out their problem and help them) but I am lousy at small talk.
- I love doing research. Reading, writing, research...that's about all I am good at.
- I really want to be artistic but I am just not. Even with practice, I don't have an artistic bone in my body. It's unfortunate.
- I have Aspergers (which probably explains all of the above).
And the rules if you are on my top ten blog list and want to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award/Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting on their blogs.