- Do an Around the Bend Friends hike. (we hiked the bird sanctuary in Henderson and it was beautiful!)
- Do a Lake Mead hike. (awesome hike around Lake Mead and to the Hoover Dam)
- Buy and install a shower door in my bathroom.
- Do the Boulder City volksmarch. (Ive never been to Boulder city before, it's such a cute town!)
- Do the Peccole Ranch volksmarch. (a really pretty walk)
- Do the Green Valley volksmarch. (a nice walk!)
- Go to a presentation by Julia Quinn (my favorite romance author). (She is so wonderful! Great talk!)
- Meet up with a friend who is coming to Vegas. (we met up, had dinner, and caught up. Fun!)
- Go to San Francisco.
- Go to a concert. (fun but really really loud)
- Get my concealed carry license.
- Go to a reddit meet up.
- Go ice skating. (fun but I like rollerskating better)
- Get and install a new kitchen faucet.
- Work on filling my first box for the school in the Philippines. (made progress by adding more books and school supplies)
- Go to the genealogy club meeting. (great topics and wonderful group of people!)
- Do two other volksmarches. (done and I sent my first event card in for recognition of some sort)
- Buy a good pair of walking shoes. (I LOVE them!)
- Get other stuff needed for our April trip (train tickets, ORCA card, Blackball tickets, etc).
- Go rollerskating. (so much fun!)
Friday, March 1, 2013
20 Goals for March
Last month I wrote out my goals for February and although I didn't complete all of them, I did at least make progress and knocked quite a few things off the list. It seems like even if I don't cross off every goal on my list, at least when I do list them out I seem to accomplish a lot more than keeping a fuzzy list in my head of things I want to do. Which brings me to today's post: my 20 goals for March: