- Went to bingo every day last week with the SIL (it's free at a casino near our house). They even give you two free drinks just for showing up. It's an interesting way to entertain ourselves but unfortunately we didn't win anything.
- The SIL took us out to a nice dinner at Bubba Gumps's on Friday which was tasty (and expensive!). She spoils us every time she is in town.
- The SIL left yesterday so now only the BIL is here. He may stay for another month or two.
- I have had a horrible sinus infection for the past few days. It's a bit better today but it felt like someone was hitting my forehead with a hammer.
- In light of my horrible health of late, I am embarking on a Whole30 starting today (I started a blog to try to keep myself accountable...we will see how long this lasts. My blog can be found at http://healthystartingtoday.blogspot.com/ ) but I will probably delete it at the end of 30 days so I didn't bother adding it to the sidebar).
- I need to start exercising. I've been mostly sleeping the last couple of days which I do when I am feeling ill but hopefully by tomorrow I will be inspired to get out and walk.
- Otherwise not much else going on. I've been keeping myself entertained at home by downloading free e-books from our library which saves me a trip to the library.
Sunday, August 11, 2013
A Quick Update
Wow--I just realized I hadn't posted in ages! Here's what's been happening lately: