Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Lazy Sunday

It has been a quiet Sunday today--we stayed home and did pretty much nothing all day.  I am, however, making good headway on my December goals.  We had a really nice dinner out with my volksmarching group last night (all free as the organization pays for dinner--yeah!) and the new website is looking less ugly and more infectious disease-y (which should be one in the same but isn't, I hope my client likes it).

I love love love our local library system.  Although we haven't been to a library in ages, I simply hop online, go to the library's emedia library, and download books to read til my heart's content (BTW Grace Burrowes is my newest favorite romance author).

I can't believe there are only two and a half weeks left of this year--it has gone by so quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment