Yesterday I told hubby I needed a cover for my new tablet, something either very padded or very stiff so it woundn't get squished in my bag. So with a bit of cardboard and a bit of duct tape (it's a guy thing I guess), he made me this...
Which was perfect. Until last night when I found that my new tablet wouldn't turn on. It had a little issue when I first got it--it took forever to charge--so I did a soft reset and that seemed to take care of the problem. Then last night it wouldn't turn on at all. I Googled the problem and it came back with 700,000+ results which means A LOT of people have had the same problem. So I charged it fully then held down the power and volume buttons and it came back to life. Then it wouldn't shut off! So I returned it to the store today. On the positive side, I now have an extra $380. On the negative side, I don't have a tablet anymore. Hubby asked if I was going to exchange it but there seems to be quite a few problems with the tablet according to people's online reports. So I will wait and maybe invest more money for a better product...some time in March after our no spend months.
- Walk: 6 miles (we did a nice volksmarch downtown this morning. 988 more miles to go!
- No spend: fail. We spent a total of $47.80. $7 valet and tips at a restaurant (meal was free with comps), $30 hubby's annual ABT bowling membership, $10.80 cable to connect sound bar to TV.
- Update this blog: yep
- Update client's blog: yep
- Put photo on Instagram: yep
- Client work: 1 hour
- Paleo: not really. Still no wheat or dairy but rice. I think I will be doing well with this if I keep wheat and dairy out of my diet for the foreseeable future.
- Genealogy: reorganized up to generation 5
- Non fiction book: one section done
- Fiction book: one tiny section done