We were driving along today and noticed that a new grocery store had appeared in what used to be a big vacant space. The Mexican grocery stores in Las Vegas aren't small, hole-in-the-wall places but huge stores like Stop and Shop/Albertsons/Piggly Wiggly/etc. So of course we stopped (and of course we shopped...so much for a no spend day today). The prices were SO GOOD there! Everything in the picture above costs a total of $8.30 (there was one more bolilo roll but hubby ate it on the way home because it was hot and fresh right out of the oven)!
- Walk: 2 miles (986 more miles to go!)
- No spend: Total spent $170.65. Grocery shopping $8.30, lunch at the same Mexican store above $7.99, new tablet $151.33 (more on the tablet tomorrow), Baskin Robbins Blast $3.43
- Update this blog: yep
- Update client's blog: nope, not on Sundays
- Photo on Instagram: yep
- Client work: nope, not on Sunday
- Paleo: fail. This is coming off the list but I will endeavor to keep wheat and dairy free (which didn't happen today, first I got a blast--dairy--then they were having free cheese samples at the Mexican store and I couldn't pass them up...yum queso fresco!
- Genealogy: yep. Finished up with a bunch more additions to a generation 5 family (if you want to find out more about your ancestors, go to www.familysearch.org and start putting in names. You will be surprised what you find!).
- Non fiction book: one more section done
- Fiction book: one more small part done