First, pull the kale off of the hard stems, wash it, and dry it (you want it dry because you want it to dehydrate not steam). Spread it out on a cookie sheet then put it in a 350 degree oven until it looks really dry.
- Walk: 2 miles (982 miles to go!)
- No spend: Today we stayed home and spent $0
- Update this blog: yep
- Update client's blog: yep
- Photo: yep
- Client work : 1 hour
- Genealogy: lots of form printing today
- Writing: decided to condense this as I am losing interest in my book and as long as I do some writing each day I will be ahead of the game. Today I wrote for only 1/2 hour.