- It rained yesterday which was wonderful! It was the first time we had rain in 85 days!!
- I did a lousy job of walking in February. Between being sick and being lazy and it being windy and raining on one day I only walked 46 miles :( Total miles needed to walk to reach my goal of walking 1000 miles this year: 863.
- I am also spending money as fast as I am making it. Yesterday my friend showed me his new Samsung Galaxy Note cell phone/phablet and I loved it. It is bigger than my cell phone but a bit smaller than my tablet and I figure I can carry one device (the Note) instead of three (my cell phone, tablet, and point and shoot camera). So I hopped online and found that my cell carrier was offering the Note 2 for $466 so I ordered it. I will see if I like it and if so I will sell my old cell phone, tablet, and camera and use that money to help recoup the cost of the new phone.
- Speaking of recouping money, after we bought our new refrigerator, I was hoping to sell our old refrigerator for a reasonable amount to help recoup the money of our new fridge. Unfortunately I didn't do my homework and after checking the going price for similar refrigerators on Craigslist, I was disappointed to see that there were so many fridges for sale and the prices were really low. We did sell our older but still in great condition fridge for $100 which was a lot less than I expected but at least we got it out of the garage.
- On a happier note, my tiny garden is growing like crazy! I've never seen plants grow so quickly and so early in the year (then again we have never had a garden in the desert before).
Saturday, March 1, 2014
5 Things to Start Off March
In no particular order: